Saturday, April 16, 2016

E-juice mixing for the first time

Dove in today and made some e-juice and the obligatory cup of coffee, of course!


First bottle was Pina Colada at 30/70, PG/VG. It was a lot thicker than the stuff I normally buy at the supposed same ratio. Decided to make 40/60 for the rest of the batch. Test vape was GREAT! Shake and vape for sure.

Next up was Key Lime Pie. Another GREAT vape right after shaking! Both of these were beyond what I expected to get. I've tried these from every vendor I could find and never liked them. To me, these taste pretty near perfect...

Third was Rhodonite. A kind of strange concoction that I haven't tried to vape yet and by far the highest number of ingredients. Almond, Bavarian Cream, Yellow Cake, Cookie, Cream Fresh, Apple Fuji, Meringue, Rasberry and Torrone. Smells good. This is up next to vape test!



Haven't tried the rest yet either, but they smell just like they sound. I made one mistake with Absinthe Strawberry and put the wrong strawberry in it. Oh well, we'll see if I need a do over...

Also made Orange Creamsicle and a Strawberry Cream. Can't express how much better these seem to be than the store bought stuff. The flavors and base liquids I got are top tier and I do believe it makes a hell of a difference. Decided to use my kids stickers to tell the difference between the bottles, LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment