Sunday, March 20, 2016

New vaping setup

I managed to break 2 tanks last Friday due to having a holy pocket and forgetting (twice). One was my very much loved Triton and the other was an old Kanger I had as a spare. I have dozens of other mods from drippers to the old genesis type to Kayfun rebuildables, but I have gotten tired of building over the years. I haven't changed up anything for a long time, so I figured it was time for a change. I Googled and found there was a vape shop 5 minutes from my house. Who would have thunk?

I went there with the intention of getting a VTC mini and a Triton 2. As fate would have it, they didn't have either of them. I looked around and ended up getting a Joyetech Cuboid and a Uwell Crown. Didn't see any reviews until after I brought them home and set them up. I can say, I'm pretty happy with them both. I upgraded the firmware for the Cuboid and it added some features, which was great. Right now I'm sporting the .5 ohm SS running TC at 400-420 F. 

I have never sub-ohm'ed because of battery life, so with the 2 batteries in the mod, it should last through the day, no problem. I dumped a couple dozen bottles of 12-18 nic bottles because I don't see myself going back to my standard 1.8 ohm at about 10-13 watts. I bought a bottle of 6 nic and that is too much. Bid difference! So, now I've started a quest for juice (again)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment