Sunday, March 27, 2016

What a week!

I'm not usually one to post bitches and gripes, this week has been so ridiculously dumb, I have the need to share this marvelous memory.
It started out last week. I found I had a hole on my pocket that I put my vaping mod in. Yes, I forgot about it twice during the day. Ended up with two broken tanks and a broken mod.
A few days later, I was talking to my son and he mentioned there was a big oil spot in the driveway where I park. I was at work and checked. Not only was there a couple quarts of oil under the car, but there was a trail of oil leading up to it! Blown gasket. Now I'm looking to scrap it and buy a beater.
Somewhere in there, I managed to do something to my neck and can't move it. It's giving me a major headache and I can't sleep.
Today, as I sat In a chair on our porch with my messed up neck, the back of the chair decided to give way and I ended up hanging upside down being jabbed by various broken, jagged pieces of chair. After making sure my kidneys were not still attached to the chair and helping me out of the death trap, my wife couldn't stop giggling. Gotta love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment